Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Your order will arrive in well under 2 weeks domestically and we will provide tracking info within 24 hours of your order shipment.
We ship domestically in the USA only because all our warehouses are in the USA. We ensure fast and free shipping of all our products and can only do so in the US. If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within three to five business days from the date of your order.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you ordered a cushion or bench and do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. You won't have to pay for return shipping or the damaged product and we will ship you a new one or refund you fully.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Check out our Money Back Guarantee page for more info on Kayak Exploration's return policy.
Manufacturer Warranties and Return Policies:
Sea Eagle Return Policy:
Our Sea Eagle boats are covered for a full three years against manufacturer's defects* ... from bow to stern.
We can afford to offer this comprehensive warranty because of our 51 year experience in designing and selling inflatable boats. We know quality products, and we stand behind them.
Terms and Conditions:
- Warranty Term will be three years from the date of customer receipt for all non-commercial users
- Commercial operators, including but not limited to rental operators, will be covered for six months from the date of receipt
- Warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover:
- Damage due to negligence, neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, bad assembly or improper repair attempts
- Alteration or customization
- Abrasions, tears or punctures
- Normal color fading
- Normal wear
- Overglueing and other aesthetic imperfections
- Crazing, blistering and aging of fabrics, metals or wood
- Does not cover incidental costs such as haul-out, launching, towing, or any other consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Customer must provide reasonable documentation to establish a defect, including but not limited to:
- Digital photographs clearly showing the defect
- Troubleshooting to establish or narrow down the cause of the problem
- In the event that a defect cannot be demonstrated by photographs, customer may return products after obtaining an RMA number from Sea Eagle using the procedures for the Return Policy. Returns will be:
- Sent at the customer's expense
- Customer must insure return shipments or accept the cost of merchandise damaged in transit to Sea Eagle
- If Sea Eagle determines the product is defective, customer will be refunded the published common carrier freight charge for the shipment
- Sea Eagle will not reimburse packaging and handling charges incurred by full service operations such as Fedex Kinkos, UPS Stores, or any other packaging and shipping provider.
- For orders exported outside the United States, Sea Eagle Boats, Inc. will not be responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees associated with shipping replacement products.
- Sea Eagle is not responsible for shipping warranty products to any country other than the country which the original order was delivered to.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy any malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
- Severability: If any provision of this Limited Warranty is unenforceable, for any reason, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- To make a warranty claim, call (631) 898 2118 to obtain an RMA number.
Point 65 & Advanced Elements Return Policy:
- ALL warranty work is performed in the US and return shipped to US addresses only.
- All shipping discrepancies must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of merchandise. Discrepancies reported after 5 business days will not be allowed.
- All returns and warranties require a Return Authorization number (R.A.#), which may be obtained from Liberty Mountain Returns Department. To ensure proper credit, please clearlymark the R.A.# on the outside of the box with your returned merchandise. The Returns Department will tell you the most efficient means of return. All product returned without an R.A.# will be subject to a minimum 15% restock fee.
- Liberty Mountain will repair, replace or give credit on defective products at its sole discretion. As a general rule, Liberty Mountain follows manufacturer warranty policies when determining issues regarding repair, replacement, etc.
- Returns on fuel, food items or discontinued items will not be accepted.
- Returns of items that Liberty Mountain special orders from the manufacturer will not be allowed. This includes items not in the catalog or unusually large quantities of catalog items.
- Liberty Mountain allows the return of non-defective items for up to 30 days after the invoice date. Any exception to this rule is at Liberty Mountain’s sole discretion. If Liberty Mountain, in its sole discretion, allows this type of return, a restocking fee of a minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 75% could be charged-especially if the item cannot be resold (i.e. the item has been used, price stickers are affixed, packaging is damaged, discontinued items, etc.).
- Orders returned by a freight delivery carrier as refused, bad address, or any other reason without prior notification or authorization will be subject to a minimum 15-75% restock fee at Liberty Mountain’s discretion.
- Warranty or defective products may take 10-15 business days for replacement.
- Non-defective returns will receive purchasing credits only. No cash refunds.
- Liberty Mountain reserves the right to review product sold in group sales as potential accelerated wear and tear which may not qualify for normal warranty returns.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. LIBERTY MOUNTAIN EXCLUDES ANDDISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS SOLD TO CUSTOMER. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY STATED FROM THE MANUFACTURER.
TuckTec Return Policy:
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Warranty applies to "First Owner" and covers Hull sheet and hardware.
Replacement or repair guaranteed for the first 3 years of ownership against damage that occurs during normal wear and tear. Warranty covers only damage that prevents the intended use of the product, and does not cover purely cosmetic damages (like scuffing, etc).
Warranty does NOT cover damage caused by dragging the Kayak and wearing down the front or back ends.
90-day satisfaction guarantee.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your question is not stated above, we would love to help.